American Muslims can be proud of taking the right steps towards integration | www.AmericanMuslimInstitution.org
It was indeed a symbolic event for American Muslims, and the foundation for a positive change was laid.The next event was held within hours across the White House by ADAMS Center and another one by APPNA at Dupont Circle the very next day. Now, it is gathering momentum.
- A small step for Muslims, but a giant leap for America – Link
- Thanksgiving (Interfaith), an unforgettable story of Appaiah – Link
- Stuart Varney on Fox -Lincoln Memorial – Link
- Richard Ray on Fox Dallas -Pastor Jeffress –&nbs
- Sean Hannity on Fox about Syrian Refugees – Link
- Stuart Varney of Fox complains – Link
- American Muslims Demonstrate against ISIS – Link
- War on Terror is the dumbest idea ever floated – Link
- Islamic way of dealing Terrorism – Link
- American Muslims Condemn ISIS – Link
- Rabbi Jonathan Sachs Hugs Mike on the stage. Link
- Moderate Muslims Speak out? Link
- What has Sean Hannity done for us? Link (last 9 of the 15 minutes)
Since August 4th, we have been written up in nearly 300 media outlets, this event at Lincoln Memorial has produced nearly 60 Media reports-videos and write ups. You can Google “American Muslim Institution.” Insha Allah, we will upload all of them including our own video and pictures on this site www.AmericanMuslimInstitution.org within a few weeks.
An integrated society functions effectively when we are all on the same page with our uniqueness. When we demonstrated against Terrorism and Daesh on the steps of Lincoln Memorial, it resonated with fellow Americans; both of us were against the monsters. When we celebrate 4th of July in the biggest possible way, it will resonate with fellow Americans; both of us become fellow patriots. When armed protesters head towards Mosques with a confused intent, we can greet them with kindness and caring hospitality, hoist American flags on our mosques grounds, serve grilled hot dogs and water, the hostility will dissipate and they will view us as fellow Americans instead of perceived hostility. We must connect with them instead alienating them. Of course, I suggest our Friday Sermons to teach us in dealing with conflicts in the most simple way.
Islamophobia? Right now 63% of Americans don’t see Muslims favorably; we can bring this number down to 32% in 3 years. If you are willing to do certain basic things. I will be happy to give a talk and present practical action plan to your group, listing seven little and seven big things we can do to shape our future with fellow Americans. We cannot postpone this and live in misery for another decade.
American Muslim Institution
A proactive voice for American Muslims